Just got back from my movies with px
I watched the movie called SEX and the city!
That show is pretty nice for girls!
But most of the part are pretty lame one...
The lamest part was the DOG actually use cushions to rub it's private part!
hahah....I am so engrossed to that show that my stomache is CURED!WOOT
Sigh I have a damn stupid stomache due to the food i eat just now!
Stupid houseflies keep landing to my food!
I was wondering even insects need to be air conditioned OMG!
Must be the FOOD that lead those houseflies!
Well maybe i going to have myself SUNTANNED next week
I am really too FAIR enough to be an EURASIAN!
People often mistaken me as an Eurasian!! x_x
BUT YET! My english speaking is really sucks!
OMG! time to read more english newspaper and read more NOVELS
No more comics BUT novels!