ITS national day!
and this is the day we bought a doggie!
a two and half month old male puppy..
He looks like a doll dog!!!
This is the picture of the dog
This is the one =D
a shih-tsu...
I guess i place this pic on msn though as my display piccie
This doggie is named after fuka.... after he got his name on monday 11/08
After that I went to marina square to see fireworks
Then went shopping with my mum...
AND this year i yet to see with my hubby yet...
DAMN it.....He is also a NDP traffic marshal again this year...
This time round its at kallang...
Day Two- 10/8
Went out to the cathay to meet my wow friend from m'sia
One of the guys is so handsome!!!
although he is with specs...
BUT 1 very very minor mistake done by nihon mura!
I picked a plain rice stick...
Yet it turn out to be KASTU DON! -.-
omg...that was the mistake done by them!
that dish taste damn awful.....
After then...settled at starbucks for some chit chattings...
Chat until about 10pm....
The 2 m'sian guys went back...
Then we went Bukit panjang's Sunshine plaza for tea....
and we went home after chattings with my friends...
Day 3- 11/08
Went to goat farm with his family members....
It had been a long long time i ever gone there...
After some feedings with the goat...
We settled off to qianhu fish farm...
While my mum they all went for fish spa...
I went to catch fish....
I also have a sudden blackout that time....
Twice nearly....
One thing that makes me surprise....
Which is a toddler though the hamster playground is a toy!
asking her mum to buy for her...
while she rejected.. she cry like nobody's business
hahaha thats for the day
Today...
Nothing happened actually....:X
This 29th september i am going to Taiwan!
This time round, with my hubby and his superior!