Spent my whole day outside today...
Went OG with mum to redeem the new OG card...
And then we went to buy some tonics....
This is the 1st time i saw her buy
Ginseng and bird nest....
and somemore that 1 is a fully grown ginseng....
OMG..that costs her like 200 bucks!
Lucky she strike lottery....
IF not she wont have to buy such tonics to me...
After that I head to General hospital to find my hubby
and my hubby drive my parents car home....
as we are going to have dinner at bottle tree village at night...
and it's my mum's treat...
Then we headed to bottle tree village..
Bottle tree village changed alot!
got fish spas,catching prawns pond...
But it's really expensive...
Well, as I say i really sick of going out with them...
just like what my hubby said...
they are very chatty -_-
somemore the topic is really dull.....
Not interesting at all...
I prefer going out with my friends or with my hubby..
So that I can talk about games and my personal things
which i am very interested with....
AND FINALLY I AM GOING TO TAIWAN SOON!
Can get away from singapore for a while....
ok stopped here.....