Friday, October 10, 2008

3rd post on my taiwan trip...

5th day of the trip....


Went to jhongli train station to take a ride to songshan
Songshan is where wu fen pu was located...
Just a short walk from the train station...
It needs about an hour plus to reach there @_@
well,I can say was that place really nice for shoppers who grinds for clothes,jeans and shorts!
That place sell really cheap shorts and clothes...
I bought 1 3/4 shorts just for 200 NT!
and shorts just 200 NT too....
I spent like 2k plus NT over there =(
This was what i boughtAfter then...we took their MRT to ximen
their MRT were more like sgs just that their ticket is a token +_+
I also took a picture of the MRT route

The MRT route we were going...

3 mins later,we got into their MRT...
Their MRT was same as us....
NO eating&drinking and NO smoking was allowed in the train
and we sat till ximen station...
About 10 mins....We reach ximen!
My hubby quickly find the tattoo shop....
and tattoo was so costly =.=
18000NT somemore!
$845 SGD -.-
well,He has to pay me by then....
While he was tattooing i went to find manicure shop
and I found one and started my arylic nails session...
This was the shop i went to...
The name card was so damn cute!
Their services was quite good....
Just that the waiting time chasing some of the customers off...
After hours of doing nails and tatooing this was the result....
Devil wings tattoo on his left leg
Extention of devil and angel wings

Lastly,my pinkish flowery arylic nails

This was the 5th day in taiwan...

I think i will update others tommorow..just eat a flu medicine feeling damn sleepy @_@