This is my 1st time posting on my new comp...
and finally...I can blog inside my own room...
whereby my television and toilets placed inside the room...
Now...I know its late...
But I was watching MJ's memorial on CNN now...
Even my grandmother stayed up just to watch this..
The memorial just make me thinking of my childhood...
whereby i idolise MJ so much that...
his dance moves and his beautiful voice melts my heart...
His dance moves was very unique...
and his voice was just like a girl singing
All his songs was meaningful too....
It has been decades after i lost track with his songs....
Until now....
A world's pop singer..
just passed away on 25th june 09
due to cardiac arrest...
Today at 12 am
when i just reach home from roomful of blues
the preparation of the memorial at staples center in LA..
has started...
and i started watching until...
the memorial was officially started at 1.30am
and now is 3am....
I was supposed to be sleeping now...
but this memorial must be watched!
just only once.....
What I want to say is...
RIP King of pop...Michael Jackson