Friday, November 20, 2009

Addiction...

After doing some research just to know myself better...
I realised that as years goes by...
those things that I have played/watch/hobbies
seems to come back slowly...

Just like WoW.I just couldn't wash my hands over that.Sigh, Must be the addiction through the game.This is the only game that i am really addicted to.The rest of the game just couldn't get the kick from it.

Actually i also like to read comics and draw all those characters inside the book, same goes to anime.But this time round I like to see hentai animes and mangas =X.Pretty addicted to it.As i am not interested in those normal animes and mangas.These was just pretty boring.Hentai anime and manga can make me feel so damn happy over it...Since Singapore banned pornography videos and photos website..argh...They never even sell a single pornography magazine and mangas!!!As for Japan,just when i step into 7-11,FamilyMart and Lawson.I saw alot of those magazines in the magazine section. =S My hubby even bought one before we came back to Singapore.=S

Japan is a very addictive country!Once I stepped in there, I am addicted to it..As for Tokyo disneyland itself,I went for like 4 times and those tourists the board the same bus as us were so envy that i went Japan for 4 times!Even my hubby envies me!I like their food/dramas and those indicated above!Gahhh...Wanted to go there once more >.< But dont have the money to go anymore =(

Ah well stop here...