Met different kinds of people...
got some girls just like to act like shes a pro...
WTF...
These are the girls which i hate most...
who thinks she is familiar with the trade...
yes she may be familiar but how much exp does she have?
4 years?come on...ONLY F 4 years?
Although my sis in law also have this kind of attitude
BUT at least she has more than 10 years of working expreience in her line
That 1 I really cannot say anything....
I cant hate people with more than 10 years of working experience
oh well there goes my off day..
and finally i get to work at century sq =P
NOT amk hub anymore...lol
Jurong point...is obviously the best place...
colleagues over there are obviously better and friendly lol
feel like quitting this damn job...but..
I want to work for another month see if i am suitable to work there or not...
and the pay too...