
Youth Olympic games officially started on the day we eat our dinner last Sunday.Its really hard to imagine those were around my sister's age O_O. Indeed some of them look like in their 20s.
Especially the Europeans...They were like so damn mature.BUT shockingly the Americans are not as mature, same goes to the Aussies. Asians were the ones that looks younger than their own age but not from China.Just like those Japanese they look like 13-14 years old and also one of the world's shortest Olympians.Singapore too but some of them are not as petite.Skin texture wise...
Korean boys had the worst skin texture.OMG! they are one of the country that has the most beauty products selling in Singapore yet their faces were like so bad? OMGGGG I think they dont have enough time to care about their damn face but to concentrate on their competition practices.
But compare to the adult Olympics, of course the adult one is better than the youth. The adult Olympics is really a scary one.Just like Michael Phelps, that guy is really a FISH. Swipe 7 golds for the USA in the PEK 2008 Olympic games.Setting 5 world records too...Another guy from the Track and field which is a Black guy called Ursian Bolt.Swipe 4 gold for JAM and setting 2 world records.Oh well...China may have the most golds..But I seldom seeing them setting world records same goes to the Russians.Omg those people were really born talent.Only running I can say everybody can run too but not those wheelchair bound.What we need is to just keep the pace and keep practice running.Swimming however needs to learn for years just to get into international games. I have learnt swimming though. But I actually stopped at the age of 11.Got myself a bronze too.I always wanted to learn some other sports but too bad my parents doesnt want to. =/