Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ah well....

This is what i shall say...
I am feeling damn shitty these few days
I was wondering why....
After i went out for a movie with my hubby..
I am like having mood swings almost everyday..

Last weekends was a pretty fine for me...
suddenly receive calls from px..
asking me for dinner after work at ion orchard...
she is like addicted to the takoyaki stall's takoyaki..lol~
but i should say ...this takoyaki stall serves the best
takoyaki in singapore....
ah well...after eating takoyaki..
went to titanium for some cds..
after browsing the cds..
I bought myself FOB's folie a deux album
which cost less than 10 bucks!
and Green day's 21 century breakdown album
both album really have damn nice songs though!!!
plus green day's album..their songs are very meaningful..
I have been listening their songs over and over again!
went to find yx in uni-qlo after some cd shopping
and i also saw her yesterday working in the night shift
hahahahaha...yesterday's shopping trip is really a disaster!!
I was totally not in a mood of shopping!
as my mum and sis is nagging all the time arghhh..
This is why i dont like to go out with them..
always spoil my shopping mood...

Even at home too...
I love to be alone in my room
listening to music,fbing and watching tv..
and I REALLY hate people going into my room when i am alone
enjoying music and tv programmes...
my mum will start to interfere me when she is talking on the phone
with my mother-in-law in my room!!!
arghhh...I really want to lead a peaceful life...
forget about financial problems and let my mind rest for a while...

Even worse...
after i add restaurant city fanpage as a fan in fb...
I have received so many friend requests from those people that i am strange with...
sigh...I shouldn't have add as a fan inside fb though...
till now..i still receive friend request by other people too G_G
I already got people that is total stranger with me add me on fb...
somemore they are like from overseas...
although i got some overseas friends on fb...
some of them i know them in wow...
some i even met them in real life
these people were like....
a total stranger to me...
I feel kind of weird....
If it is not for restaurant city this mini game in fb...
I think i will reject 1 by 1...

Today i happen to saw 2 real life jokes....
The 1st joke is...
while i was helping my dad's friend buying 4d behind the alley..
I saw one china man
happens to be a hairstylist in a salon nearby my shop...
not my shop's salon though..as my side is all malaysian hairstylist..
when he went inside the counter to buy 4d..
he didnt even know that buying 4d need to shade the number on a 4d sheet first...
instead he bring sheet of white paper filled with numbers to the counter...
he thought buying 4d at singapore pool's counters is like private bookies...
aiyo...even a malaysian also know how to buy 4d in singapore pool counter =.=
plus he is working in singapore i think more than 1 year already...
yet still dont know how to buy 4d!?
even a china laborer know how to buy 4d in singapore pool's counter=.=
This was the greatest joke i ever seen in my life buying 4d in singapore pool's counter...

The second joke is...
when i was sneezing...
My pimples which grows center of my nose...suddenly burst without dry blood!
I thought i am having nose bleed!
and after i seeing small round patches...
I realised my pimple burst!
I was totally stunned!

After i finish sneezing...my mood tends to be better now....
I think i should stop here then....