Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hmmms

Its a really happening week for me...

Went to birthday parties...
went for people's hari raya..
There is no time for me to update my blog...
wanted to updated last week's post...
But i wonder what am i going to write...
Maybe i should write about the SIN...
went there with my hubby...
the exhibition was like so damn small..
so little cars...
and there was also a car drifting show by the Stamford tyres
and headed to watami for dinner....

I think now i am having a mood swing...
because of my hubby again...
I was wondering....whats wrong with me being as his wife...
people seems like hating him so much....
but i still love him...because...
He is the one that changes me...
teaches me how to be an adult...
teaching me how to socialise with others...
teaching me not to be a childish person
as long he is changing me...i don't mind..
although we not staying together...
But i still understands his love to me..
I married early is not because i want to stay with him everyday...
and I dont need him to feed me at all...
with my current financial situation...
I am still able to survive by myself...

Now I cant even concentrate
keep forgetting about what am I going to write....
argghhhh....Need some space to be alone now...
doesn't wish to talk at the moment....
and does not wish to be disturbed....
I just need to cry out to ease my painfulness inside my heart...
this is an advantage being alone...
So that i can cry without people noticing...
playing game...can ease out my anger too...

hmm shall stop here