Friday, October 23, 2009

nice weekends

This week is probably the best week i ever had with my hubby.He stayed my house for like the entire 4 days.It was the longest week that i ever spent with him in Singapore!~Seriously...I love the days when he was at my house!!His house is no ways...dont have the whole entire freedom in the room...and one thing I dont like..that is his sister..indeed that is her house.Ah well, I prefer him staying at my house though.he is like my stress curing medicine.Although I don't have much stress after working with my parents. The thing i really stressing about is money usage. =/
It was like keep finishing on my bag every week though...

So in order not to overspent my money, I start saving some for my overseas trip this december.I am so keen to go overseas!Haven't been going to overseas this year though besides JB. JB takes like 30 mins to reach there from my house!?It was damn near...Not like other places.I really need to find one day that i can visit my grandmother's home town!It has been decades that i ever step into her hometown!After then head to KL to find friends over there.

Next month,my lovely cousin is going to move house!This time round bungalow!!XD How i wish i strike 1st group toto or lottery so that i can buy this type of house.ARGH I think i am really money minded =S

I think i stop here for the time being

gahh this is my dog going to disturb my father =P