Wednesday, October 7, 2009

changing ways for posting a blog entry

Another boring week again i suppose!?
Maybe i should change the way of posting a blog entry.

Oh well,I always feel that my wallet's money is like going lesser and lesser when i hopping town hunting for clothes,CDs,shoes and dinner =/.It was like never ending. Argh...need to really save up some money for KL trip =( pretty broke though.I also bought 4d every week just to have hope to win some money for myself.So that i can go KL asap.

After today's spending at town,I think i really need to save up for KL trip this december i think?I have bought some CDs for the day, Daughtry's new album called Leave This town and BSB new album too called It's just us!Their songs are really superb!!

Last saturday, I just permed my hair back to curly whirly again.This time round the curl is more nicer than the 1st time i permed.Actually i wanted to rebond my hair back but my shop's salon hairstylist advice me not to do rebonding as my hair's condition is very bad now.If i rebond back my hair,It wont be as nice as last time anymore plus my hair will be totally damaged.So i listen to my hairstylist advice and permed back to curly whirly hairstyle again.This time i only spent 2 hours at the salon .=D

I actually wanted to take a photo of myself with the curls.BUT due to one damn ulcer near my lips destroy the whole picture =( plus my face condition also not as good now.I need some facials too!!After finish facial, I can save up my money for KL trip already. =D So far i haven't found a place to do facials =/ sigh...stop here