Monday, January 25, 2010

I think i really going nuts soon...
Gaming itself wont solve the problem
argh..need to find something to do...

I think i will just enter a damn dramatic world...
It would make me feel even better after i watched those dramas
Japanese dramas are the ones that i like....
The rest....they are draggy and naggy...

The dramas that i watched....
mainly acted by oguri shun,mizushima hiro and lastly miruma haruma
I really like their shows...
plus they are pretty good looking guys
Although some dramas is old...
But i still watched through PPS

I even watched Koizora this movie...
It was aired about 2 years ago...
Yet i dont have the time to watch!
now then i have the time to watch...
Overall it was a very touching story...
But some people reviewed that this movie sucks
I was wondering....
Aren't girls willing to offer their body to their boyfriend now a days?
maybe the person never knows what happened now a days
Although i think is stupid...
But things are going differently is not what u think!

I even spent my time customising my phone's theme..
bahh it makes me so pissed when i was playing game..
One thing that I want people to know...
I am a very weird person
Since i am a weird person....
I can smile at u 5 mins ago...
BUT my face will turn black straight after your naggings...
So i dont wish to hear any naggings or whatever....
I just want to be in myself...
Oh well i think i shall stop here