Wednesday, January 27, 2010

saving!!!!


Its time for me to save for another overseas trip again!
THIS time round is Tokyo!
I just want to see their cherry blossom over there...
I been there for like 4 times...
BUT I never seen that before!...
SO since i am free..I should start saving money..
After gathering my new year goods
I will start to save money!
No more drinking at pubs and shopping!
Start to save money every single day
just to go Tokyo once again!
So by the time i booked the hotel...
I can go book air tickets to TOKYO!

After I check all the damn website for hotels and air tickets...
Hotels to me the price is reasonable
the only thing is the air tickets!
It's like really..DAMN expensive!
ARGH....Maybe the air tickets i need to book through travel agency!
travel agency however gives the best price...
Travelling expenses...need like 2.5k?
plus own expenses in tokyo need like SGD$700!!
WTFFFF...It is like his one month salary!!
ARGHHHHHHHHH......
IT IS TIME for me to save $$$$$$$



Watched Bloody Monday 2!!!
That show was really DAMN nice!!!
ブラッディ・マンデイII
This is the link for this drama!
But need to watch their part one 1st before watching part2...
It totally linked to the story...
ahh stop here for now...