Sunday, February 28, 2010

week gone

I have been going out for like 4 days in a week!
A damn big hole of $$ gone =(
I need to wait till his pay comes
so that i no need to listen to my mum's nags
i think the debt from 500 bucks rise up TO
1k!!!!ahhhh...i think we spent way too much!!!!
NOOOOOOO!!!Back to stay at home for a month
So I can save $$ to plan my taiwan trip...


For years i have been so many pubs!
This pub i went yesterday was fantastic!
got karaoke!!!
OMG!!!
Love it!!!
Eventually we open 1 bottle of martel

1 bottle finished within an hour >.>
although we opened the 2nd bottle
but we kept it so that we can drink it next time
lucky this bottle of martel is treated by friends
ahhha..

All of us were like drunkards!
My hubby ended up vomited when he reach home

oh well stopped here