Friday, March 5, 2010

wishlist

I think this is my 1st time setting a wish list >.>
Maybe i have the money to buy those stuffs last time
but for now...not really...

WTB!
1)Camera!!!although my phone is already good enough to have a 8 mpx camera

But the Japan's new Casio camera advertise by Miura haruma XD
Exilim Z2000 with 14.1 mpx!!!!!
The damn camera is so damn nice!
I wanted that camera!!!
Its one of the latest camera in Japan!!!!
Singapore is finally OUT!!!!
maybe this will be my birthday present for the year =P
Casio latest Camera ad
2)A burberry baggie!
bahhh I think this one is more expensive than the camera but sadly my bag broke by me =(
This 2 items is already enough for me to spent more than 1k already G_G
3)A trip to japan once again =P
4)Trip to Taiwan once more...but need to double confirm with my hubby
Lastly get traditional married asap!
Maybe i want to have more fun 1st before having a child =P
I dont want to be locked with a kid currently >.>
maybe with my personality and age
I not even prepare to be a mother yet

Task need to be done!
1)Get a private diploma after taking over my family business!!!
2)Know how to handle a business
3)Need to be a socialist!!>.<>.<
stop here for now