Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thinking..

I was thinking what am i talented in?
Talking?NO way
Sports?NO!
Business?Not so sure!?
Arts?Not really great
Maths?well,I am careless enough to fail the paper
Inventing?well never think of that
Acting?not at all
Lying?well...I hate to lie but depends on condition
Doing Accounts? well numbers can only make me more confused
Sleeping?yes?
Dancing?well no
Socialising?my mum insists me on going to bars and club with friends =/How to socialise with people at my age group? boo...well i am a girl that is married and yet still no freedom from my parents... Do I really look like a married woman?Do I look like people at my age?Well the answer is NO sigh....my mum still treat me like a kid like scared i got raped or something...oh well..I am a grown up i know how to think...I am not a Dumbass

Oh well...Looks like I am a totally untalented person =(
Looking at people somehow they have their own talents
Sigh.....I am being such a jerk in this society