Monday, September 27, 2010

This month i have been rotting at home.Sometimes went out with family for dinner though.This kind of lifestyle is so damn boring.Yesterday, wanted to buy something needed for my face yet the shop was closed for renovation -_- it was like I came all the way to my house and yet the shop was closed >.< plus he always pestering to go home asap. He even say he suffers from a sore throat.I think my condition is worse than him.I suffer from inner throat infection.But i am lucky that i didnt suffer from a fever this time.For the pass two times i have been having fever due to cold weather and overworking.

Overworking also cause me to have a very high fever while my throat and my head was so pain that i could barely talk.I even weep into tears....maybe cause of my sickness i lose my opportunity to work during weekends to increase my sales.That really affects too.If i fall sick on monday i think is okay for me but ended up having fever on a Friday >.<.This is how i got myself fired. This damn job sucks and the boss has high expectations -.- and for the worse company never even pay for the medical fee when their employees are sick.-_- Office work i think is so much better than this full time sales as the difference between this 2 kinds of jobs is stand and sit for the whole day with breaks from 30mins to an hour.

I think i really need a very good rest from it.