Sunday, October 3, 2010

On and off

Argh..When i can get a chance to sleep well,I just couldn't.I have been like sleeping for the pass 2 years during weekends at his house and after i never been to his house for months.I just couldn't sleep over there.That place is eerie and creepy to me at night and the mattress sucks.It was just like living in the hospital ward =/.

Yesterday it was like really on and offs to me. I couldn't even slept well at his place as the air conditioner was so damn cold and those kids in the kindergarten at his block downstairs was just so damn annoying in the morning.Seriously, I HATE KIDS!REALLY HATE them as they are very annoying and irritating...

When i reached home, I actually fall asleep once more and so on at night.bahh...Not because both of us is sick i think i would have drink again.But not really in the party mood right now.Sigh....I actually watched a movie called the true confession of a Hollywood starlet just now and this is really an educational movie to teach the girls how to treasure life and see what are the consequences after drinking too much alcohol in a night club every weekend.That movie was really meaningful.

well...I need to hop to town tomorrow again to restock my stuff -_-