Thursday, October 21, 2010

worst haze ever

It has been so long that i ever seen haze that worst.When I was at my shop working...The weather turns so dark and hazy..I starting to have like breathing difficulties -_-.But this weather is so great that I can save $$ at home.

This hazy weather was caused by our neighboring country which is Indonesia..-_- Thanks to those damn cultivators that leaving from place to place and also cut and burn trees when they found a land that is good enough for them to laid on.Well they simply have no common sense at all.Not only it will affect the weather, animals lost their homes too.Eventually some of the animals will become a feast for them to celebrate their new claim land -___-.I am wondering if those lands they claimed is free or not.This is happening for like every 1-2 years.

Damn it....I simply hate this weather and stop burning trees -_- for the sake of the weather,the animals and us!!!