In many different ways, but most of them broke down because of money
Well money can be like a piece of paper to the riches
But not to the middle class or poor ones
I was wondering which category I am in?
Middle ones or poor ones?
I am not really sure though
the category I am in is totally stuck in the middle
Dont even have a proper job...
Plus school is starting in 3 months time
I really need to find a clerical job >.<
I dont mind about the salary
as long the pay reaches 1+k
I am really happy about it...
As clerical job I can spent my free time in the office studying
while earning some quick cash
Father friend's company is hiring though...
but so far still no news
if he never inform me by end of February
I need to find other clerical Jobs available >.<
I am so desperate for $$ right now
I also nearly strike 5k today -_-
oh well..thats luck...