Wednesday, January 19, 2011

spending like water

After stoning at home for so damn long
It's finally pay back time...
Bought a lot of stuffs today!
I think I spent at least $750 today

Met px at raffles city for lunch...
As I treat her for lunch... I already spent 40 bucks
After lunch went shopping at raffles city...
Bought myself a brown checkers short @ top shop
Which cost me $49 only!

After shopping at raffles city...
Went bugis for a second round of shopping again
as px is working in Bugis
before she went to work...
we went kinokuniya and bought this hairstylist's book
Those hairstyles are so nice that i wanted to change my hairstyle already >.<

Also, yx came and find us..
When px went to work we sat at starbucks and have a chat...
After having a chat....
Went to her working place
and i bought this 2
Baby facial cleanser and coffee face scrub
I used the coffee want...
that scrub was so great!

After buying these 2
me and yx headed to orchard
and its time to buy my samantha thavasa BAG!
I totally love their service....
This is the bag i bought!Limited edition Mickey bag!
this bag cost me $534!
I totally love this bag!
I simply love mickey mouse! =D

After buying this bag...
went to sephora to buy Abby's birthday pressie
Surprise?

Lastly headed to Etude house to buy my skincare!
.
Bought these 2 skincare products!

hehe I think thats what I bought during my shopping
I admit the rest I signed CC
cause after I spent it on my bag....
I left with no extra cash >.<
$240 CC bills for this month!!!bahh
oh well Chinese new year is approaching
so have to buy these stuffs though
sigh...I will never spent that much ever again >.<