Thursday, July 10, 2008

The astrologist has written about an astrology about those zodiacs that are snakes...
Some sort of accidents or illness will happen to them to them within the six month...
I taught it is really a joke......
Although it has happen to my closest friend...
Now it happened to me....
Yesterday i went to eat Fish head steamboat at Tiong Bahru
While i was eating the fish......
I accidentally swallow a tiny little bone =(
At first my throat isn't as hurt as for now.....
AND now my right throat is EXTREMELY pain

I went to see family doctor today afternoon...
saying that i accidentally swallow a fish bone =(
When my family doctor found nothing inside my throat...
My family doctor persuaded me to go to the hospital asap

After that my mum bring me to TTSH for a checkup
After x-raying my throat..
the A&E doctor found nothing inside my throat...
I taught it was a tiny little bone...
Then when i go scoping.....
that process is really DAMN painful Q_Q
but the doctor also found nothing inside my throat....
I was so panic now...
I am so scared that the bone will pass through my heart.....

Tomorrow, I am going back again to have this painful process again =/
Well,FROM NOW ONWARDS....
I will never eat fish head steamboat again X(