Today is a very tiring day indeed
Went downstairs to tender the shop....
After that went for dinner at bedok north..
It has been a long time i ever go there..
After my dinner, went serangoon garden to buy ice-cream....
I love that ice-cream very much...XD
Now home sweet home....
I am now doing blog while playing some mini-games...
I don't like people who always pass and doesn't know what is the real concept of the game
The game that i played is not only about matching food ingredients
That game also have customers too...
So what is customer for?
Earn $$ what..
Where got people play this game without serving the customers!?
I just found one player that is like that
Just that he is indeed a very lucky one...
I think his high lvl is due to his luck...
If he had met me in my lucky mode
He would be a very unlucky one....
I purposely dc my game just not to let that player win..
and viwawa..Most of the game are pretty easy games
Not like MMORPG...
MMORPG games besides those free mmorpgs
Most of the mmorpgs, their game is really hard to understand the concept...
Just like wow....
Although it is an easy game for me...
but in that game i only know about 65% of the game concept...
Conan is worse...
At 1st i am a totally game idiot over there...
Until my hubby teach me how to play melee
Then i slowly know how to play melee
Although i still haven't lvl 80
But i seldom play that game
That game is really too draining for me
I will play the game whenever i am bored or moody...
The bloody scene make me damn ''Shiok"
That game so far i only know like 30% of the game concept...
I thought of posting pics of my presents that my hubby and my god sis give me
But now i don't have the mood anymore....