What a boring day today..
I have been going out with my mum for groceries and shopping
well....I feel so bored while i have shopping with her...
I just have 2 movie marathons in just 1 day last Saturday!
The 1st movie was Hancock
That show is damn funny....
That show even show kids not to scold vulgar to others...
or else the kid will get punished....
I also like one of the sentence inside the movie....
"Because of Macdonalds, thats why it make you guys turned out to be like that.(means FAT)"
This is a very irony sentence that criticizes a person that is FAT and big sized...
hahahaha....
The second movie was Hell boy: the golden army
That show is pretty nice though...
I even smuggle a packet of chicken cutlet to the theatre
Well, How i wish after we(humans) die just like the elves
when they die..they just turn into a stone statue....
But that is impossible for us(humans) to die like that
Ok..i stopped here for now...