although i am fuming now....
but i seriously think that i am a very short temper person
So i don't want people to annoy me
or say something negative to me...
and if people want to say something about me....
go ahead and just tell me....
i will learn and correct myself...
why must be my hubby be a messenger...
I agree i sucks in gaming....
but i really hate people being used as a messenger
i am sick of it really....
I am just a sucker of all of the stuffs in life.....
seriously.....With all this shit stuffs happened
I really wonder how i will control my temper
will take forever to control my anger seriously...
I controlled my anger at his house is really an achievement
but overall i still cant manage my anger...
my best choice for now is wash my hands over online games
and need a rest for a while..
well...I really regret of what i have done in the past really
sigh...i really hate myself....
incompatible with others....
I just want to be a ordinary girl.
not a problematic or emotional girl...
and...I am going to suffer from depression soon
which all these things that happened to me....
ah well i stop here for now