Well although its 2 am...
and now...wow has a damn new patch
makes me gonna be a no life player again -_-
not enough gold for raids....
sigh....
but now i am working...
I cannot even be a no life player...
the most go raid only...
although I find that raid is stupid thing to do...
BUT after work i got nothing better to do...
So i go raid to kill my time though...
If my friends or my cousin asked me out...
i would miss raids and join them...
as i need lots of socializing skills though
but well...
I think i have lost motivation of playing wow >.<
and feel that gaming is really making people lost a friend or relationship though
and what i can say that this is the truth
as i can see inside wow though..some of the players are like that...
and well...
i found my love in wow though..
cannot blame for him being a hardcore gamer
because i myself is a gamer too =/
and i truly understand how a gamer feels if their gf/bfs forbid them to play online games
its like an addiction though...
hard to quit...
just like asking a person to quit smoking
some can but some cannot....
ladies are the ones that tend to quit smoking faster than a guy
as ladies will tend to look older on their age as they smokes...
and also for the sakes of their own kids...they quit smoking
I was also wondering if i stay his house for life...
I think i will either pick up smoking or else i will die faster than them -_-
and also i will be the 1st one to turn crazy over there...
Unless we got our own house....
then it will be even more peaceful!!!
as i requested...only the 2 of us stays at that house...
wahahaha....i simply love that though..
well stop here for the time being though...
will post up the events later...