Friday, May 15, 2009

hmm sunday's event

Last sunday's went to my hubby army friend's wedding O_O
although the guy only invites my hubby...
But sad thing was 1 table was empty though..
alot of them didnt came for the wedding dinner though...
wanted to take photos though...
BUT!
The lighting sucks -__-
so i tend to take 1 photo of myself though GG
I wore Qipao for the dinner!
these were the souvenir given by the hotel
1 box was a set of spoons with love cravings...
while the other 1 was a set of oriental clothes key chain..
and this is the only wedding day..
I drank almost 1 bottle of wine! GG
Made me felt a bit smashed though...
hahahaaa...
After this went back to his house
took some photos of myself wearing Qipao though
I wonder the second photo i took...
looks pretty photogenic!?hmmm lols
yet that day was mother's day though...
and yet no time to celebrate mothers day with my mum...=/

ok stop here...