It has been a memory
ever since i still schooling >.<
After secondary school....
I retake my o lvls...
although it improved
but i didnt persue any further studies anymore..
I see most of my sec 5 classmates..
they went to persue further studies instead..
sigh....
I totally regret what i have done during the past...
should have study hard though...
these few days I sold quite alot of watches in my shop though
and i strongly think that I am good in doing business...
maybe i am suitable for that
I wanted to persue further studies...
but I don't have the integrity anymore >.<
and since my family has been doing watch/clock business for over 2 decades
and nobody taking over the business is really a waste...
so i take over the business
and stop studying...
now a days...O levels standard...is like so easy to get..
people can easily get a degree or diploma at poly/uni or private
just that money and time needed over this...
hmm maybe i should stop here....