Thursday, May 7, 2009

weaklingg~

I wonder....
why i cant take scolding from others?
why i cant accept people's advise?
why my body resistance is getting lower?
and why i cant manage myself?

Among all these questions mentioned above...
There is only 2 answers in it...
I am a type of person...which is i will never admit my own fault
although is my fault...but i don't wish to admit...
that's my really weak point in life though...
with this type of attitude...
I cant go out to work with others..
cant make any friends in life...
but lucky that i got a few friends that are supportive enough

The second answer is....
I am a weakling all along in my life...
and I failed in life too...

well....i really hating myself being a failure in life

Being a gamer....
can really make a lively person...to an aggressive person...
and i am one of them....
just that they haven't seen my true identity...
I can be a very aggressive person....
just don't make me pissed....

After playing games...
It really makes me turned to a really sensitive person..
therefore i start to have those strange thinkings about that...
makes me start to have depressions and stuffs...

however...being a passive smoker.....
makes my body resistance getting weaker day by day...
arghhh....stop here...