I never been that bored before...
Sigh I always wanted find a way to get out
oh well things never go well
My temper is just getting worst..
I start yelling at my family
Arguments with my family for no reason
But i still don't feel that i am relieved at all...
Maybe i need something to help me relax and control my temper
So I tried playing back WoW
But this game doesn't help me relax my mind at all
It's just making it worse...
Maybe clubbing or going some Buddhist chanting session
will make me feel calm
I really hate my life so much right now
It was like the same routine all the time...
Which is help out at the shop till 7pm
then went home to watch tv
have dinner...
later at night bathe and play...
and sleep at 3am....
So this time i start to envy my classmates and friends
well...my mum is a control freak
and him too...
but he is better than my mum...
well....I think i am going to have another boring weekend for another week again