wow....China barred English language into their countries
What is so great about Mandarin?
Although i speak Mandarin at home
as my mum speaks very lousy english...
and my grandparents dont even understand at all...
well...I suck at mandarin...
my english...not that great too
and I failed my O level english -_-
Even A friend of mine..
she speaks english often to her friends and her mum
but she failed her english O levels as well...
she went to retake another year again...
she still get a D7...
My 1st time is a F9 =(
because I have no idea of what is my sec 5 english teacher is teaching
the way she taught will make me even more confusing
If english was taught by my sec 4 english teacher...
I think I would have passed my O level english
second thing...during that year I was very very sick..
So i went to retake with her again...
and this time round she finally passed her english
and i got a D7 on my english...
Tomorrow is my fate on entering the course that i always wanted to go to...
I am going to take an english test at the institution
I hope that i will pass the english test =)